- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Early Childhood Education
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Early Intervention for children with special needs, Effective Communication Skills
Plan, Review & Report
- To perform the duties and assume the responsbilities of an early interventionist.
- To work closely with the Centre Manager to ensure that the work processes, SOP and/or workflows are communicated and adhered to by all early interventionists under his/her charge, ensuring effectiveness of the programme
- To be responsible for the suitable placement of students in the classes of his/her session, including internal transfers and transfers along the continuum
- To work closely with Head teachers of all sessions and centers and be responsible for the deployment of all EIC early interventionists (and including relief personnels, internship and attachment students), ensuring coverage and continuity of services and staff development
- To design/review and conduct the EIC specific induction programme for newly hired early interventionists.
- To plan and coordinate value-added programmes, learning journeys and reversed integration activities for the pupils.
- To assist in ad-hoc projects/committees as and when required.
- To provide coaching and mentoring, for all early interventionists under his/her charge (classroom observations, case discussions, PTC, Pre PTC) and review the effectiveness of the system as and when necessary.
- To be responsible for and manage a team of teaching staff (early interventionists) assigned to the respective session, including organizing and leading and/or facilitating meetings such as contact time, case discussions, and sharing sessions. To coordinate all activities and matters of the session under his/her charge.
- At least Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Intervention Special Needs (ADESN) with 3-5 years working experience in EIPIC centre
- Must be proactive and have high initiative where the individual will participate actively in the EIC’s initiative and duties
- A team player where the individual is able to build trust, show respect and maintain integrity
- Proficient in microsoft office applications
- Dedicated, patient and understanding to work with children with one or more learning difficulties