- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Economics, Finance
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Some regional travel (~20-30%) is expected., Prior experience in FX market analysis is highly desirable. , Proficiency in Excel, data analysis and charting are imperative.
Our client is one of the leading foreign Corporate Banks in Singapore.
It is also one of the largest financial services company in Japan and one of the three so-called Japanese "megabanks".
With the expansion of the bank, they are currently looking for talented candidate to join their team.
Job Description :
1. Publications: Produce timely and high quality research publications on macroeconomic/market analysis.
2. Presentations: Articulate research-backed market/economic ideas to clients (internal and external) and the media.
3. Advisory : Provide economic and market (focus on FX and IR markets) outlook and strategy.
4. Data Management: Maintain a database of economic/asset market indicators as well as create indicators/models.
5. Support : Provide economic/market information and prepare material for management purposes.
Job Requirements :
• Prior experience in FX market analysis is highly desirable.
• Other requirements (eg. IT skills / foreign language / supervisory experience / travelling):
• Proficiency in Excel, data analysis and charting are imperative.
• A good command of English and ability to draft, clearly and concisely, with a quick turnaround are advantageous.
• Some regional travel (~20-30%) is expected.
• Good degree in Ecnomics/ Finance
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.