- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Economics
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- The Economist Service provides economic analysis and advice on policies that impact Singapore's economic competitiveness.
- Economists with the Economist Service will be exposed to a variety of economic fields through postings in different ministries and statutory boards.
You should have
- At least a good Honours Degree in Economics from a university of international standing
- Strong econometrics skills for forecasting, policy modelling and scenario developments
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to express complex ideas simply and logically
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Applicants who have applied before, need not apply.