- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Advertising/Marketing, Business Information Technology
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Strong analytical skills, ability to review data with accuracy and complete audit processes., Ability to work through self-directed, ambiguous situations., Ability to make independent, high-quality decisions and stand by them.
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese ect.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Editorial Specialist (Cantonese Speaking)
- Work across Company's search engine's markets, ensuring ads appearing on Search engine, properties and partner sites fit with Editorial policies and quality requirements.
- Contribute operational insight to Editorial Escalation Specialists to build a seamless user experience (policy and process), manage performance to defined service levels and review quality levels and positive resolution trends.
- Utilize business intelligence to identify opportunities to improve customer experience, preserve potential revenue and realise cost savings through operational efficiencies, consistent policy interpretation and campaign best practices.
Key Success Criteria:
- This position is focused on results, works collaboratively to solve problems and is committed to maintaining a first class end-user and advertiser experience by working to maintain and improve the quality of advertisements on the Company and partner properties whilst optimizing for a lower cost of operations.
- KPIs include: reviewing listings within SLA, Quality & decision accuracy, % Ads Pending Manual Approval and Performance to SLA.
- Passion for rich consumer experiences across different mediums and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills; including oral, written and presentation.
- Must be OK working with sensitive and offensive material.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to review data with accuracy and complete audit processes.
- Ability to work through self-directed, ambiguous situations.
- Ability to make independent, high-quality decisions and stand by them.
- Ability to successfully reapply learning to new scenarios.
- Being comfortable with Excel (Sorts, copy/paste, cell format, v-lookup etc.)
- Online search or relevant online advertising experience is desirable, but not required.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.