- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Project management, Microsoft Office, Communications skills
- Provide secretarial/administrative support to the Standing Committees of Continuing Professional Development, Specialist Training and Examination and Postgraduate Education
- Support the promotion of continuing medical education to the specialists
- Develop and maintain the administrative framework to support postgraduate education programmes in close collaboration with the colleges and chapters of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Conduct examinations and courses
- Coordinate projects and track timelines
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Degree in Business Administration with at least 2 years of relevant experience in the healthcare/education industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office with good documentation and administrative skills
- Effective project management skills
- A good team player, committed, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants are invited to send their detailed resumes (including current & expected salary, availability and a recent passport-sized photograph) in MS Word file to the following email address: HR Executive, email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Candidates who are available immediately will have an added advantage.