- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Skills: Communication skills
Due to expansion and urgently seeking with immediate vacancy for the above position.
- Repairing, inspection, commissioning/installation, trouble shooting of gas/steam/(diesel engines)/turbines and rotating equipment. Automation & instrumentation service and calibration. Control system service/trouble ahooting and PLC knowledge..
- Willingness to work hands-on in marine/oil & gas/industrial environment and work overtime (will be paid). Able to travel overseas (paid allowance) at short notice.
- NITEC/Diploma/or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical, Automation & Instrumentation/Mechatronics
- PLC/Control panel knowledge, also able to read electrical drawings
- With or without experience in related industry or sea-going experience.
- Good communication skills at all levels, from workers to Supt,
- Good command of English to write Service report and able to communicate in Mandarin with clients..
- Salary, can earn up to $3000.00 onwards (base on experience and negotiable).
- Possess Class 3 Driving licence an asset.
Interested candidates, able to speak English & Mandarin a must. Please email resume with photo to Evelyn@viking.sg.
- Working hours: 5 day/week 0800-1700 hours.