- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Electronic Commerce
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Engineering
Brief Job Responsibilities:
- Work in small and highly skilled team of specialists, this is a varied role involving concept design and product development of analogue and power electronics based systems.
- Responsible for all aspects of design including producing PCB layouts and circuitry, designing and testing prototypes, and advancing the concept design into a product ready for manufacture.
- Design and development of SMPS Module to achieve the optimum performance, cost & quality target.
- Perform extreme reliability test on the complete system to ensure it meets the Company Design, shipping & country reliability requirements.
- Education background - Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in the following areas is essential:
- Possess strong background in Switch Mode Power Supplies Design
- Familiar with various SMPS topologies, the pro and con of each topology.
- Familiar with SMPS regulatory requirement to meet energy efficiency, EMC and safety.
- Experience in designing high efficiency SMPS products with input power ranging from 75W to 2KW.
- Able to design transformer & select of critical parts theoretically such as high speed diode, MOSFET, capacitor and etc.
- Able to counter measure EMC & safety & technical related problems theoretically.
- Knowledge in Digital SMPS technologies will be an added advantage.
- A pro-active, organized & meticulous person who is able to work independently under a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate with all levels of people in the organization.