- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Advanced computer skills
- To provide first and second level end-user support pertaining to ELV (Security) system software/ hardware support (face to face), including PC/network/server/standard applications and troubleshooting.
- To log and follow up on outstanding cases.
- Provide services in security peripheral products and installation of equipment
- Prompt response for troubleshooting matters
- Attend breakdown call and equipment maintenance
- Provide expertise technical support, servicing activities and conduct training to customers
- Provide feedback to the manager regarding product condition in the field
- Training will be provided