- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Electrical Facilities Maintenance
- Maintain and update of Electrical HT & LT networks and Emergency power distribution networks within the fab.
- Maintain and administer Incident report and CAR follow up.
- Plan, supervise, and manage Electrical related projects, upgrading and contract services.
- Maintain and improve quality and reliability of Electrical System and to resolve day to day system issues.
- Responsible for renewing license, test certificate of Electrical Equipment.
- Liaise with internal and external customers to coordinate works such as power turn on new equipment and follow up Facility work request in Electrical System.
- Liaises with Shift Engineer to ensure Electrical consumption data are adequately collected as per agreed frequency.
- Review of data collected by Shift Engineer and make recommendation/adjustment to plant equipment.
- Liaises with IE, Hook up or relevant parties for forecasting of fab Quarterly consumption.
- Prepare all required specification, operating procedure and working instructions and ensure all documentation are properly updated and maintained.
- Review of thermal scanning results for Electrical distribution system and M&E systems and make necessary recommendation for improvement/adjustment.
- Guide and train Shift Engineer to solve problems arising from assigned maintenance tasks or operating issues.
- Ensure that the expenses are within the approved budget.
- Participate in FMEA, QIT projects, ISO 14001, BS8800 and QS9000 assigned activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Electrical, Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.