- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Multi-tasking
- Specific activities to be performed, or supported, include:
- Feasibility investigations, design implementation (including circuit design, component selection, schematic generation, and PCB layout) and prototyping
- Design verification and validation (including design reviews, regulatory compliance) and creating the supporting design documentation.
- Involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover. May also be involved in maintenance programmes.
- Working with customers/partners, both internal and external, to develop hardware according to their needs/request
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in relevant engineering discipline is required
- Knowledge in EMC/EMI/ESD and firmware is a PLUS
- Possess commercial awareness/knowledge
- Results orientated and team orientated with a strong desire for hands on work.
- Effective in problem solving
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage concurrent initiatives
- Strong interest in electronics engineering
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic working environment.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.