- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Economics
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Organisational skills, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Maintenance of Company's electrical and control systems
- Carry out preventive and repair maintenance
- Troubleshooting on electrical components to support daily operations
- Upgrade or replace the existing machinery and equipment to increase the efficiency in production progress.
- Update and modify the electrical drawings if necessary.
- Improve environment of factory sanitation to develop a safety and healthy working environment.
- Follow SOP and apply correct work methods and procedures to ensure reliability and safe operation
- Other Adhoc duties assigned
- Candidates should either possess a NITEC Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of work experience in electrical commissioning related M & E work industry.
- Good initiative with good organizing skills.
- Customer-oriented behaviour with good inter-personnel skills.
- Collaborative approach and strong team-working skills.
Working hours: 9am-6pm