- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Skills: Communications skills, Microsoft Office
- Perform on-site installation, commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with specified requirements, quality and safety standard.
- Provide field service support in the yard and offshore environment.
- Responsible for pre-and-post- sales technical support.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with project team and clients.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Possess valid class 3 driving license
- Bilingual is MUST - English and Mandarin as to communicate with Chinese speaking customer
- Present personality with good communication skills.
- Strong local building knowledge/ or experience, particularly in IT security, telecommunications
- Systems and networks will be an added advantage.
- Singapore Permanent Residence who is fluent in writing and speaking
Interested applicants, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the followings:
- Your CV
- Recent Photo
- Expected salary
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.