- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Engineering & Technology Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Project management, Technical support
- Project Management on Electrical Installation.
- Manage material orders, order documentation and project account.
- Test electrical panels and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of electrical panel.
- Prepare and study technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems to ensure that installations and operations conform to standards.
- NITEC/ Diploma in Electrical Technology / Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience on electrical installation or electrical machine related repair.
- Able to work with staff at all levels.
- Must be a team player and friendly.
- Must hold valid Licensed Electrical Worker (LEW) license issued by the Energy Market Authority (EMA)
438 Tagore Industrial Avenue