- Salary: 4500 - 6500
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Engineering (General) , Engineering & Technology Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: C REAL TIME, MOS-FET based power electronics , DC/DC converters, Design microprocessor (PIC) boards
- Degree in Electronics Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Strong proficiency in designing microprocessor (PIC) boards.
- Experience in measurement technology, in particular temperature (Pt-1000, type K thermocouple), pressure, and electrical values including energy.
- Experience in MOS-FET based power electronics and DC/DC converters.
- Basic experience in C real time programming of microprocessors.
- Design microprocessor (PIC) boards.
- Combine several electrical input power sources to form one output.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, and troubleshoot microprocessor boards.
- Basic C real time programming of microprocessors.
- Testing the microprocessor boards together with the related fuel cell hardware and improve its functions.
Competitive salary, medical claims reimbursement, employee share plan.