- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Quantitative Analysis
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Electroplating , Chrome plating, Nickel plating
Electroplating Technician x 3, Aviation Industry
(MNC / 5 days, East)
- Taking charge of plating procedures in production line.
- Implement the correct Lab procedures for Chemical Lab. for chemical process monitoring and control.
- Follow the correct procedures and standards in plating operation process control and monitoring activities.
- Make sure the chemicals are enough for chemical related process in production.
- Perform chemical processes on hardware (anodizing/plating) and chemical titration
- Other duties include maintenance of processing equipment, mechanical testing and wastewater testing.
- GCE ‘N’ / ’O’ Level or NITEC holder
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience in Electro-plating process, familiar with surface finishing work such as blasting, plating and anodizing
- Familiar with plating processes and process control; plating solution make‐up and analysis
- Experienced in Plating Characteristics
- Experienced in Nickel, Chromium and Zinc Plating and Anodizing
- Experience in Aviation or parts manufacturing industry will be advantageous
- Perform troubleshooting techniques
- Good understanding of Wastes and Waste Treatment
- Ability to interpret technical drawings/symbols
Interested applicant, please send your MS Office Word resume to
For more career opportunities, please visit or deposit your MS Office Word resume at www.pmet.com.sg
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No : 07C3290