- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Knowledge in the areas of embedded real-time software engineering (requirements analysis, design, testing)
You will be responsible for the development of Compiler / Embedded Software for Logix Controllers, our latest generation of industrial automation controllers. You should be capable of applying object oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Degree/ Master in Computer Science/ Embedded Systems / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering with concentration in software; or equivalent knowledge in the areas of embedded real-time software engineering (requirements analysis, design, testing), data structures, algorithms, and C/C++ language (or other middle to high-level language) required.
- Masters of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineering; or equivalent in-depth knowledge and experience desired.
- Min 2 years of experience in developing embedded software using C and C++ programming with object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience in RTOS, CE and/or Windows Driver development. Specifically in adaptation of CE to custom hardware will be an added advantage.
- Experience in ARM or X86 assembly language will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Platform builder tool, HAL (Hardware Adaptation Layer) or OAL (OEM Adaptation Layer) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in large scale, multi-site projects and full development cycle will be an added advantage
- Interest and ability to thrive in a high energy team environment
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required