- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Engineering & Technology Management
- Skills: C/C++, GPS, GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications), GPRS, PIC, Atmel AVR
As an Embedded Systems Engineer, you will develop smove’s technology roadmap. As a team player you will evolve and work very closely with the web and mobile developers, as well as the management team.
We have high expectations but don’t be afraid to call us. We seek an individual capable of:
- Working autonomously, understanding customer needs and putting ideas into real products and owning the specifications;
- Designing electronic schematics architectured around micro-controllers (PIC, Atmel AVR etc.), GPRS modems, GPS modules and digital circuits;
- Actually creating the routing of the circuits, prototyping and getting them manufactured;
- Developing the embedded software. Serious, robust and reliable algorithms in C/C++;
- Extensively testing and deploying robust products into the market within narrow timelines.
Important! Please use only the following Application Process:
- Send us an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest in joining; please use the answer to the following in the subject line: Subject should be the ASCII conversion of the following decimal values 82, 50, 68, 50.
- We ask you a few questions.
- We call you and also conduct an in-person interview.