- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Skills: Project management skills, Organisational skills, Writing skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Customer service
Job no: 3000056
- You will lead a team in the management, maintenance, planning and rectification of commuter facilities including footpath, pedestrian overhead bridges, pedestrian underpasses, footbridges, bus/taxi/bicycle shelters, covered linkways and cycling tracks to ensure safe operation for use by the public at all times.
- In addition, you will lead in thepreparation of tender specifications, managing and supervising commuter facilities inspection/maintenance contracts, enforcing safety requirements for on-site activities, as well as carrying out quantity/quality audit checks on works on site.
- This will also include the management of feedback from the public, other government agencies and private developers.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of common civil construction materials such as reinforced concrete, steel, asphalt etc preferred
- Relevant experience in commuter facilities construction, bridge inspection and rehabilitation, handling of customer feedback will be an advantage
Applications close:16 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time