- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Electrical Engineering
- Prepare the respective project design drawing and document according to project plan schedule.
- Liaise with owner, class society and other engineering disciplines on specifications & drawings, safe designs and resolution of interferences.
- Review technical specification and quotations.
- Communicate with the person in charge of production on trouble shooting by visiting on-site.
- Produce detail electrical schematic such as single line diagrams, installation drawings, diagrams, cable routings etc.
- Perform electrical flow analysis.
- Control the weight and centre of gravity.
- Participate in inclining experiments and other tests.
- Witness equipment FAT and conduct inspections.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3 - 5 years relevant design experience in the Offshore and Marine Industry.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good interpersonal relations and communication skills.
If you are interested to work within a dynamic and expanding group, please email your CV / resume via email@example.com.