- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: CNC, Production, LEAN Manufacturing
- Tooling conversion implementation & coordination for projects.
- Manage and update tooling drawing database.
- Help enhance tooling inventory control.
- Hands on testing for new products and production machinery / equipment.
- Design, structure and create CNC program of new product on all production machinery / equipment.
- Possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 4 years in related field with 1 - 2 years of experience in the Engineer role.
- High proficiency in CNC programming.
- Good knowledge of Tooling & Cutting Technology.