- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: At least 1-3 years of experience in operating and maintenance of gas generation and distribution
Develop procedures and ensure that these are given proper emphasis throughout the company’s gas operation.
- Plan, supervise & support project works for Gases works.
- Responsible for the design and installation of Specialty and Bulk gas system to meet the required system specifications and cost.
- Plan for capacity of Gas Cabinets and Gas Distribution Systems to meet Fab Ramp requirement.
- Plan, organize and manage infrastructure project works and admin- related to Specialty and Bulk Gas systems.
- Assist design, plan, supervise and support Cleanroom Construction/Expansion Works.
- Coordinate with Fab Users and TGM for all Hook -Up jobs related to Gases
- Follow up incident and CAR review with QA and Users.
- Responsible for PR through Oracle, update and follow up on all PO issued for Project Works.
- Keep Track on inventory system of Gas Cabinets and VMB and VMPs.
- Asset and inventory control and management.
- Weekly and monthly management reports - such as Incident, CAR, FMEA, Overtime, Cost, Inventory, Asset update and project status.
- Liaise with internal and external people, customer, vendors and other departments to complete the assigned task.
- Achieve customer satisfaction by providing responsive, prompt and effective support.
- Actively participate in all engineering studies such as FMEA and contribute to system improvement.
- Assist the section manager in reviewing different projects and operational activities in order to improve the existing practices
- Degree in Chemistry / Mechanical Engineering
- At least 1-3 years of experience in operating and maintenance of gas generation and distribution system for semiconductor fabrication plants
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Team player