- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Gas Network Analysis
- Ensure SCC is operating effectively and efficiently and operating procedures are in place
- Ensure the transportation of Town Gas and Natural Gas supplies are safe reliable and efficient
- Perform network analyses to determine the natural gas capacities of the different networks and the available capacities for booking by Shippers
- Determine the healthy pressure settings in the network for optimal performance of the network
- Administer the permit to work system for maintenance works in the networks
- Ensure Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) System is secured, maintained and updated
- Provide training to TO on operating procedures and network analysis
- Plan and schedule preventive and corrective maintenance of SCADA field equipment
- Able to read Pipeline and Instrumentation Drawings
- Understand different types of communication protocols
- Draft contract specifications for calling of tenders and quotations
- Degree in Mechanical/ Mechatronics or Electronic Engineering (recognized by Professional Engineers Board, Singapore)
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license and with own trannsport
This position is opened to all local citizens and those who hold valid residency locally only.
All communication will be handled with absolute privacy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.