- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills , Communications skills, Analyse and Troubleshoot skills
- Lead a team of technicians in the provision and implementation of maintenance services (Intergrated M & E System, Telecommunication system, Security control system, Cleaning Services, Landscaping, Pest Control, Building Works, Lift services,etc) at a designated client's site.
- Supervise, Plan and Organise a team of on-site contractors in carrying out planned and ah-hoc maintenance and their work routines.
- Ensure efficient and effective maintenance of Client's facilities through routine check and preventive maintenance strategies.
- Source,negotiate and follow up with contractors on repair and replacement work to ensure work done according to specifications.
- Assist the Building Manager in the daily operations and the preparations of monthly reports and incidents reports pertaining to the site.
- Maintain proper documentations and inventory such as assets register, floor plans, equipment manuals, etc. and control the movement of such assets and movements.
- Assist the Building Manager in contract management, and ensureno contract lapses
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, preferably with minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Possess good working knowledge of M&E services
- Good knowledge of safe work practices.
- Able to analyse and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Hands on. Able to work independently.
- Willing to be on standby duty for any emergency breakdown services 24/7.