- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Mechanical Engineering
- Prepare the respective project design drawing and document according to project plan schedule.
- Liaise with owner, Class society and other engineering disciplines on specifications & drawings, safe designs and resolution of interferences.
- Review technical specification and quotations.
- Communicate with the person in charge of production on trouble shooting by visiting on-site.
- Identification, selection and design of piping system for projects.
- Undertake design and verification calculations as required.
- Generation of P&ID, PFD’s, Operation procedures etc.
- Prepare piping layout drawings (modeling) as input for production.
- Witness equipment FAT and conduct inspections.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3 - 5 years relevant design experience in the Offshore and Marine Industry.
- Familiar with Class and Marine regulation and rules
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good project engineering experience.
- Willing to travel with good leadership, analytical and communication skills.
If you are interested to work within a dynamic and expanding group, please email your CV / resume via email@example.com.