- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering & Technology Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: work under minimum supervision, Good communication skills, Overseas travels expected
Our client, a marine service company is looking for Engineer/ Radio Surveyer.
- To do radio survey onboard vessels.
- To do annual survey/inspection for ship’s radio console, SSAS, Gyro, Radar, Communications equipment’s: Eg, Ecdis, MF/HF, VHF, AIS, DGPS.
- Commissioning of equipment onboard newly build vessels.
- Retrofitting/Upgrading of old to new equipment onboard vessel.
- Minimum Diploma qualifications. Electronics Engineering preferred.
- At least 2 years relevant experience. Fresh grads for technician level are welcomed.
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Good Leadership quality
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing, customer oriented
- Able to work in 24/7 technical service environment
- Overseas travels expected
- PC proficient
- Able to read project drawings
- Physically fit to be able to climb vessels
Candidate who interested in the above position please deposit your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our official website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/
For those who occur any problem to apply through above link, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6423 9539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/