- Salary: 2400 - 3500
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: maintenance, Repair malfunctioning machinery, installation of equipment
►Flexible working locations
►X-ray baggage scanners, vehicle inspection system, surveillance system, cctv knowledge a Plus
►Service Engineer & Site Technician openings
If you have experience and knowledge in x-ray baggage scanners, vehicle inspection system, surveillance system and cctv will be highly advantageous.
- Might spend most of the time outside and responding for a small inventory and tools, providing service and customer
- Produce timely and detailed service report.
- Follow all company field process and protocols.
- Provide maintenance, repair and installation of equipment. Diagnosis of errors and technical problems and determinate proper solutions.
- Able to start work immediately a plus
- X-ray baggage scanner, CCTV, barriers, alarms, network and automation knowledge a Plus
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (need to liaise with chinese customers/associates)
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” or email to REF39@stafflink.com.sg to submit your resume.
You may also contact Tiang Wan Ying at 62130139.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Tiang Wan Ying
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1767473