- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Aerospace Engineering
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: IT, Microsoft Office, Class 3 driving license, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
You will work with a team of Engineering Controllers in SIA Operations Control Center to provide control of technical operations for all flights across SIA global network. Your work scope includes:
- Providing 24/7 flight watch and technical resolutions to Technical Handling Agents servicing SIA flights in Singapore and overseas stations
- Managing flight delays arising from technical problems in Singapore and overseas stations so as to achieve minimum flight service disruption without compromising flight safety and dispatch reliability.
- Analyzing causes of technical delays and AOGs (Aircraft on Ground) and provides recommendations and corrective plans
You should be/have
an experienced and current holder of the CAAS Aircraft Maintenance License (AML), qualified on the aircraft types operated by SIA
at least 7 years in practice as a licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Experience as a maintenance controller would be an advantage
knowledgeable and experienced in providing trouble-shooting and corrective recommendations on aircraft technical defects
able to work closely and effectively with all line stations maintenance managers, line stations managers, flight controllers and technical handling agents in Singapore and overseas stations
motivated to stay knowledgeable and constantly updated on the latest technical information and operational requirement for all operating aircraft type
able to work on 24/7 shift
in possession of a class 3 driving license
IT proficient, especially in the use of Microsoft Office applications
Please complete a copy of our online application form and submit it via our recruitment system.
We thank all applicants for their interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.