- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Aerospace Engineering
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: IT, Microsoft Office, Class 3 driving license, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
You will work with a team of Engineering Controllers in SIA Operations Control Center to provide control of technical operations for all flights across SIA global network. Your work scope includes:
- Providing 24/7 flight watch and technical resolutions to Technical Handling Agents servicing SIA flights in Singapore and overseas stations
- Managing flight delays arising from technical problems in Singapore and overseas stations so as to achieve minimum flight service disruption without compromising flight safety and dispatch reliability.
- Analyzing causes of technical delays and AOGs (Aircraft on Ground) and provides recommendations and corrective plans
You should be/have
- an experienced and current holder of the CAAS Aircraft Maintenance License (AML), qualified on the aircraft types operated by SIA
- at least 7 years in practice as a licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Experience as a maintenance controller would be an advantage
- knowledgeable and experienced in providing trouble-shooting and corrective recommendations on aircraft technical defects
- able to work closely and effectively with all line stations maintenance managers, line stations managers, flight controllers and technical handling agents in Singapore and overseas stations
- motivated to stay knowledgeable and constantly updated on the latest technical information and operational requirement for all operating aircraft type
- able to work on 24/7 shift
- in possession of a class 3 driving license
- IT proficient, especially in the use of Microsoft Office applications
Please complete a copy of our online application form and submit it via our recruitment system.
We thank all applicants for their interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.