- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Autocad, Tekla
· Review and interpret Project Engineering drawings and specifications for scope and requirements.
· Implement and apply standard code and project specifications for material, welding, surface treatment.
· Assist Engineering Manager to generate calculations and sketches for better engineering alternatives and proposals.
· Lead and co-ordinate a work group to carry out drawing projects.
· Coordination with other department.
· Compile production data, generate and maintain project schedules and progress reports.
· Degree/Diploma in Mechanical, Structural or Civil Engineering.
· Knowledge of AutoCAD.
· Ability to operate at elementary level our in-house CAD software.
Interested applicants, please submit detailed resume to
JanDec HR Services Pte Ltd
101 Upper Cross Street #05-32
People's Park Centre