- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 12
- Skills: Project management, Communications skills
- Attractive package
- Exposure to some of the most complex projects in the region.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading International EPCI contractor
The Engineering manager will be the key member of the engineering team, who will be overall responsible for the fabrication, construction and engineering activities for all projects. He/She should be able to make recommendations to Project managers for improvements and corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering
- At least a minimum of 12 years of related experience in offshore projects
- Strong experience in deepwater pipelay, riser, mooring, flowlines installation.
- Strong leadership and communicational skills
What's On Offer
A rare opportunity to lead a discipline with a solid foundation and the backing of a reputable name.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phoneSathiya Vinayagamani on +65 6533 2777 quoting job referenceH1839070