- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Must be Registered Environmental Control Officer with NEA
- Perform duties in accordance to the Code of Practice for Environmental Control Officers.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, you will liaise closely with the Site Team on environmental issues such as Noise Pollution, Vector Control (Dengue/Rodent), Air Pollution, Water Pollution and Drainage (ECM), Prevention & Control of Infectious Disease and Food Hygiene, Solid Waste Management, Chemical Storage & Disposal and Haze Response Procedure.
- Prepare, submit statutory reports and maintain documentations for Environmental Public Health Law and MOM requirements on Environmental Issues.
- Ensure site activities are in compliance with NEA and EHS regulations.
- Implement and monitor of environmental management systems at work sites.
- Conduct regular site inspections and follow-up actions to ensure environmental compliance.
- Record, compile and submit weekly report. • Liaise with NEA and relevant authorities on all environmental issues.
- Must be Registered Environmental Control Officer with NEA and work as a certified ECO in construction site for at least three years.
- Well verse with Environmental Public Health Law and MOM requirements on Environmental Issues. • Knowledge in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is an added advantage
- Preferably with working experience in HDB project.
- Open to Singaporeans & SPR only.