- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: A self-motivated team player, perform electrical and mechanical assembly work to build high-tech equipment for the semiconductor industry.
• Higher Nitec/Nitec in Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Machine Technology, Precision Engineering, or an equivalent
• A self-motivated team player
• Willing to work shifts when required
• ITE graduates without experience are also welcome to apply
• You will perform electrical and mechanical assembly work to build high-tech equipment for the semiconductor industry.
• Minimum 1year of relevant experience
EA License No: 07C3481
EA Personnel Reg No: R 1325276