- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Skills: Maintanence
- To assist the Engineers to improve and sustain equipment performance indices to meet operations goals
- Perform 12-hour shift duty to support the running of Production in the Module.
- Carry out preventive maintenance (PM) as per PM schedule and specifications.
- Trouble-shoot basic equipment-related issues and minimize equipment downtime.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the production floor and maintenance support areas.
- Ensure good safety practice and also safe custody of tools, equipment and other properties belonging to the Module.
- Assist new Technicians / Senior Technicians on their On-The-Job-Training (OJT) by acting as their buddy.
- Co-ordinate with Specialists to ensure work is carried out efficiently to meet Module objectives.
- Participate in QIT programs to improve productivity and output quality of the Module
- Must understand and practice SPC
- ITC / NTC in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical / Microelectronics/ Malaysian Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- 1 - 2 years' working experience in electrical / electronics industry.
- Able to perform 12-hour rotating shift.
- Team Player.
- Open to fresh non Singapore Diplomas graduates.