- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Multimedia Technology and Design
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, AutoCAD, Interior Design
- Design discipline academic background;
- Modern design savvy & able to conceptualize creative 3D designs for events set décor, scenic design, and exhibitions;
- Able to work with 3D Studio Max , AutoCAD, or related software to render detailed 3D & set visuals & layout plans;
- Min. 3 yrs’ design experience with events, exhibitions, graphic design or interior design;
- Experience with FMCGs, fashion or luxury products industry preferred;
- Production knowledge preferred;
- A proactive and meticulous work attitude with a good eye for details;
- Able to work long hours;
- Open to overseas assignments;
- Good client servicing and communication skills; &
- The ability to work independently, efficiently & responsibly.
If you fit the above position and want to work in a progressive and fulfilling environment, send your profile, full resume or CV (with a recent photo of yourself), together with your current and expected salaries, addressed to The Managing Director via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 September 2013.
Please indicate the position applied for in your email.
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified.)