- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Coordinate trade show events
- Support the operation of Club’s events/activities and client’s functions.
- Liaise with clients to ascertain their event requirements.
- Support in marketing the Club’s facilities to potential users.
- Draft up proposals, contracts and checklist for events.
- Provide administrative support for the Club’s events/ activities.
- Minimum GCE "O" level.
- 2-3 years of working experience in events operations.
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal Skills.
- IT savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work on weekday nights and weekends (when rostered).
Interested applicants do send in your resume in MS Word format to:Winnie.email@example.com