- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Ability to multi-task and be service oriented.
- Maintain records of Pro Bono placements made available to SMU students.
- Coordinate with students and donor on donor''s Pro Bono placements and necessary administration.
- Update Pro Bono hours of each student and appraising students on donor''s Pro Bono activities.
- Manage all donor''s activities, events and placements.
- Manage and administer Pro Bono Centre Helpdesk and all related activities'' necessary administration, including but not limited to recruitment, appraisal etc.
- Assist Assistant Manager in students/stakeholder/public engagement programmes.
- Handle all enquiries from public and students relating to donor activities/placement.
- Diploma/GCE "A" level with at least 2 to 3 years of administrative work experience.
- Flexible, initiative, independent and a good team player.
- Excellent communications (both spoken and written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be service oriented.