- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Communications skills, Analytical skills, Problem-solving skills, Basic IT programmes (i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Assist mediators in administrative paperwork relating to the mediation process, including printing and mailing out notification letters, scanning of documents provided by employee and employer into the system, booking of meeting rooms and interpreters.
- Assist the team in compiling statistics for reporting.
- Liaise with other agencies in providing assistance to the employees, including referral for new employment and welfare.
- Any other project work as assigned.
- Meticulous in scheduling meetings in an orderly and timely manner.
- Able to handle stakeholders in a responsive and professional manner.
- Able to communicate well and write concisely.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in basic IT programmes like MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.