- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Office administration, Microsoft Office, Communications skills
- Provides administrative and clerical support services for the unit in the full spectrum of activities pertaining to the employment assistance for offenders, ex-offenders and their family members.
- ‘O’ level / NITEC in Office Skills
- Relevant experience in office clerical and administrative support work and coordination
- Working knowledge in standard office computer software, eg. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web-based technology.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills including minutes writing skills.
- Possess good working knowledge of IT and statistical methods
- Ability to manage multiple task demands.
Please upload a copy of your latest cover letter and CV and also please indicate your current and minimum expected monthly salary in your CV.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.