- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Office administration, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
You will provide administrative support to the head of the division and to the senior clinicians of the division. By ensuring a smooth running of the administrative function of the division, you will be responsible for a wide range of clerical duties as follows:
- Perform typing, faxing, sorting, filing and recording of documents and forms.
- Answer phone calls, handle enquiries, record and convey messages.
- Process and track claims for incoming/ outgoing visiting consultant.
- Collate and update relevant data required by the department for purposes of cost management and improvement.
- Handle purchase and work requisition processes, from calling suppliers for quotation to submitting invoices to Finance for payment.
- Prepare and submit claims and records for overtime, public holiday and night allowances, leave and petty cash for department staff
- Other duties assigned by the Department
- Minimum 3 years of experience in clerical and administrative duties.
- A good understanding of accounting and figures.
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication and interactive skills.
- Able to work independently.
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary