- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: •Must have working knowledge of Incoterms
- Responsible for sales and profit of commodities assigned to him for existing accounts viz. Foods Commodity, Food Products and new business
- Support the new business development such as Retail business and Global Consumer Business Development in Asia Pacific regions
- When required, need to travel in Asia Pacific region to meet customers and suppliers, conduct market survey, etc
- Correspond & coordinate with suppliers, clients & MC overseas offices including Head Office in Tokyo
- Set up credit line, review and analyze financial status of customers and manage credit control in accordance with our company’s requirements
- Build & enhance good working relationship with suppliers / clients
- Involved in new business development as and when required
- Degree or Polytechnic Diploma holder in any discipline
- Bilingual in English & Chinese
- Min. 2 years’ experience in food commodity trading and import/export logistics
- Must have working knowledge of Incoterms.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with people of all levels & cultures.
- Must be able to work well as a team member.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Only Singapore citizen or PR
email@example.com with the following details: