- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Strong technical knowledge and analytical skills, Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, Consolidation
The incumbent will perform financial analysis duties which include preparation and analysis of periodic management reports, consolidation of financial by segmental businesses and assist in budgeting/ forecasting process. He or she will also assist in liaising with overseas business units , review management controls and act as “trouble shooter” in tracking and resolving specific finance-related issues.
Other responsibilities include identifying key initiatives relating to system/workflow enhancements, as well as ensuring compliance with financial reporting standards, statutory requirements and group policies and procedures. He or she will be involved in ad hoc projects/ analysis work when assigned.
The successful candidate is required to work closely with the business units (local & overseas) and shared services/ accounting office.
- Degree in Accountancy or professional qualification - ACCA with minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Good written skills, knowledge of Excel, Words & PowerPoint a must
- Experience in consolidation is advantageous
- Self-motivated with commercially forward-looking mindset
- High degree of initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with good interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of SAP, Cognos BI and Cognos TM1 will be preferred
- Willing to travel
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)