- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: •Minimum 3 years of experience in clerical and administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will provide administrative support to the head of the division and to the senior clinicians of the division. By ensuring a smooth running of the administrative function of the division, you will be responsible for a wide range of clerical duties as follows:
- Perform typing, faxing, sorting, filing and recording of documents and forms.
- Answer phone calls, handle enquiries, record and convey messages.
- Process and track claims for incoming/ outgoing visiting consultant.
- Collate and update relevant data required by the department for purposes of cost management and improvement.
- Handle purchase and work requisition processes, from calling suppliers for quotation to submitting invoices to Finance for payment.
- Prepare and submit claims and records for overtime, public holiday and night allowances, leave and petty cash for department staff
- Other duties assigned by the Department
- Minimum 3 years of experience in clerical and administrative duties.
- A good understanding of accounting and figures.
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication and interactive skills.
- Able to work independently.
With a competitive remuneration, good bonuses, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence.