- Salary: 2600 - 3500
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Counselling, Social Studies, Psychology
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Individualized Care Plan (ICP) , Client Assessment and Support Tool
- Identify and assess the needs of the residents; then develop the Individualized Care Plan (ICP) for each resident; follow through with appropriate intervention plans.
- Conduct monthly meetings to discuss / plot the progress of the ICPs with relevant personnel within the organization.
- Complete the Client Assessment and Support Tool (CAST) upon admission, during regular reviews, incorporate results into the ICP, and prepare detailed and comprehensive reports for submission to the MSF Review Committee.
- Work with Senior Welfare Officer on developing an appropriate system to reward as well as deny residents of privileges to modify their behavior positively. Jointly administer the program.
- Review all admissions, discharges, escape from lawful custody and deaths.
- Update residents address on NRIC and follow up with replacement of NRIC when required
- Sourcing for jobs for able bodies residents who are capable of working outside of the home. Guide these residents so that they can successfully adapt to the working environment and the people around them.
- Be involved in any court and / or police case involving the residents when the need arises.
- Provide counseling sessions for residents who are ‘troubled’.
- Assist in duties such as, accompanying residents to the bank or prospective employer, so as to establish a close rapport and helping relationship with them.
- Develop and implement programme that will enhance the residents’ quality of life within the Home.
- Establish indicators for residents’ performance and evaluate progress that will lead to successful outcomes.
- Report to Assistant Manager on issues regarding residents
- Any other duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counselling, or a Graduate Diploma in Social Work, Psychology or Counselling.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- hAnnual Leave
- Sick and Hospitalisation leave
- Dependent leave
- Insurance coverage