- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Project and Facilities Management , Mechanical Engineering & Economics, Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Administrative skills, Organisational skills, Team player, Ability to multi-task, Interpersonal skills, Oral and written communication skills, Microsoft Office applications, Certified Fire Safety Manager/Licensed Electrical Worker
- You will report to the Senior Manager, Estate in carrying out all building, estate and facility management related duties and responsibilities in the School and Boarding.
- You will provide documentation and administration support to meet statutory requirements, industry best practices and procurement of building, estate and facility management related goods and services.
- You will carry out physical inspection and defects rectification of the buildings, facilities and equipment in the School, coordinate and supervise all contractors, vendors and suppliers carrying out maintenance or A&A or improvement works in the School to ensure they comply with WSHA and other relevant statutory requirements.
- You will also provide logistics support for all School events by procuring and supervising contract workers, cleaners, standby electricians etc.
- A diploma in Facilities Management, Estate Management, Property Management, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering or Building Services with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Good team player and ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Good in Microsoft Office applications
- Certified Fire Safety Manager/Licensed Electrical Worker is an added advantage
If you are a highly motivated, engaging and enthusiastic individual with an understanding of the needs of elite student-athletes and if you want to work and excel in a challenging environment, we invite you to join us.
You should forward a detailed CV with a recent photograph, stating your academic/professional qualifications, working experience and current and expected salaries to email@example.com by 26 January 2018. Please indicate the job title on the subject heading of your email.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.