- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Presentation skills, Communications skills
- Identifyingand studying topics to enhance coherence and harness potential synergies in cross functional policy-related work areas.
- Study and produce 'ideas'/'technology' analysis papers/presentations for circulation to senior management and stakeholders.
- Drive scenario planning or futures trial(s), testing various futures methodologies and tools on issues or technologies of emerging strategic importance to IDA, in order to establish a robust and repeatable process to identify actionable opportunities for IDA, including eliciting findings that can act as useful input to IDA's strategic policy or planning processes.
- Provide 'consultancy' services on a project basis to other divisions in IDA in order to propose strategies that enhance organisational coherence and harness potential synergies in cross functional policy-related work areas, and participating in the execution of such projects where necessary.
- Good degree in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years working experience in ICT, preferably in a strategic policy / planning / technology role
- Experience in developing robust policy proposals and strategies
- Good knowledge of the local and global ICT landscape, policy and regulatory frameworks, technology and business trends
- Ability to analyze marco-economic and technology trends that impact the ICT landscape
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills