- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Building, Architecture , Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Presentation skills, Communications skills
- Coordinate master-planning of sports facilities - demand and supply analysis, sporting needs analysis, planning guidelines and initiatives,
- Liaise with external consultants and facilitate the sports facilities master plan initiatives
- Coordinate feasibility studies, establish needs, scope, specifications, concept, preliminary, detailed, final design and prepare cost estimates.
- Prepare presentations and papers for project funding approval
- Liaise with various government agencies regarding sports facilities planning and related issues
- Assess land use proposal/ consultation by other government agencies
- Explore use of new building technology and sports facility designs
- Explore feasibility of new business model initiatives for new sports facilities development and redevelopment proposals
- Other relevant administrative duties to undertake additional ad-hoc tasks and assignments as requested by supervisor
- Good degree in building, urban and regional planning, architectural studies/ architecture, civil engineering, real estate management,
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant field, preferably in a master-planning, building construction, feasibility study and budget estimates, or related experience.
- Good presentation and communication (oral & written) skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Quick learner with a high level of commitment to constantly sought out best practices in the industry worldwide
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships and networks
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.