- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Presentation skills, Microsoft Office, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Project management, Multi-tasking, Organisational skills
- Developing and executing an effective membership recruitment / engagement strategy.
- Organizing and executing membership engagement programmes / events / activities and projects
- Exploring and securing quality membership benefits and privileges.
- Facilitating and supporting the Membership and related Committees
- Membership database administration.
- Diploma or GCE 'A' level holders with relevant working experience.
- Degree holders with interest to pursue a career in Membership & Committee Support may also apply.
- Good presentation, negotiation and writing skills
- Must be resourceful, versatile, creative, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point.
- Self-motivated, with good organizational and project/event management skills
- Meticulous, able to multi-task and participate as a team member.
The Executive Director
Singapore Medical Association
2 College Road
Level 2 Alumni Medical Centre
(Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.)