- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, HR functions
- You will provide administrative support for HR activities pertaining to Training and Development and HR operations.
- You will handle the full spectrum of the Training Needs Analysis (TNA) exercise which includes sourcing for courses for divisional competency, creating TNA forms in HRIS and monitoring of TNA submissions.
- You will also assist in organising annual and divisional corporate trainings, welfare activities/initiatives, administer contracts for mobile phone issuance and reimbursements as well as process all work injury claims and insurance-related claims.
- Recognised Diploma
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience
- Team player with good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Please upload a copy of your latest cover letter and CV and also please indicate your current and minimum expected monthly salary in your CV.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.