- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Art
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Project management, Excellent Writing and Communication skills
You will provide project management, operations and administrative support for the creation of a new model of integrative and community care with a focus on rehabilitation and recovery.
Your scope includes assistance to craft strategies and policies on operational processes, workflow design, data collection and analysis. You will hence contribute towards the achievement of operational excellence, and towards evidence-based continuous improvement of healthcare processes and services.
You should be an independent, organized and self-driven individual who is keen to take up evolving opportunities provided to develop your career in healthcare management.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 or more years of working experience (healthcare experience with practical aspects of hospital operations preferred).
- Meticulous, analytical, possess good organizational and coordination skills.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player: ability to exercise initiative, manage pressure, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Proficiency in MS office applications and a flair for numbers are essential.
- Added advantage if familiar with the concepts of project management, budget, office administration, or healthcare sector.