- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: IT Procurement
- Conduct IT procurement planning to ensure procurement activities are conducted in a cost efficient manner and in accordance to the Bank’s tender processes, procedures and guidelines
- Coordinate and be involved in the selection of vendors for strategic Request for Proposals (RFPs) including execution of contract negotiations
- Management of the bank’s IT suppliers, vendors and respective contracts (Supplier Relationship and Contract Management)
- Continually recommend and/or initiate business process improvement opportunities around the procurement and contract management processes.
- Monitor and analyze procurement spend/depreciation trends on specific assets and recommend solutions to gain cost savings.
- Participate in financial budgeting for Service Maintenance contracts and contract renewals for the coming financial year.
- Ensure contract records are up-to-date and communicated to relevant units on a timely manner for renewal.
- Any other initiatives, projects and responsibilities as assigned by management
- As these portfolios are new to IT, the challenges are setting up the foundational processes, policies and standards to facilitate the smooth operational transition of the bank from outsourced model to an in-sourced model.
- Deciding on the right process to adopt for the BAU operations (Procurement and Contract Management)
- Assess procurement compliance of RFPs or Investments
- Maintaining or gain more Cost savings on IT Operational Budget concerning HW/SW/PS Procurement
- Diploma/Degree in IT, Accounting or Procurement related disciplines is preferred
- Post-graduate Degree or Certification Training related to IT, Accounting or Procurement specializing in IT
- Minimum 3 years work experience on IT Procurement, Contract Negotiation and Contract Management
- Working experience in Vendor Relationship Management is a plus
- Experience in reporting and tracking the financial aspects of Procurement
- Good knowledge of Windows OS, MS office Suite specifically - Excel (Incl Macro)
Interested candidates do send in your updated CV to: Winnie.email@example.com