- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Project management skills, Leadership skills, Communication skills (oral and written), Presentation skills, Team player, Analytical skills
Job no: 493074
- You will play a lead role in managing the Contractors in the construction of new MRT Lines and/or enhancement to Existing Lines. You will be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environment impact of the Contractors’ works.
- You will also assist in planning and managing the risks and cash flows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/payments/claims.
- During the course of the work, you are expected to liaise with various parties, such as project teams, contractors, designers, architects, stakeholders to ensure the projects are well coordinated.
- You will also liaise with the appointed Railway Operator to review and address their feedback appropriately.
- You will responsible for managing all aspects of the construction of the track including the planning and schedule of locomotives at depot and mainline.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, familiarity with the relevant local codes and transit construction
- Preferably minimum 4 years’ experience in large-scale infrastructure projects
- A good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil and trackwork
- Strong project management and leadership skills with proven track records
- Good communication (both oral and written) as well as presentation skills
- Team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
- Experience in the construction of Civil Defence shelters and underground MRT stations will be an advantage
- Candidates with very good relevant experience may be considered for more senior positions.
- Those without working experience are welcome to apply
Applications close: 20 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time